We welcome empirical papers in all areas of Financial Accounting research. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The introduction of IFRS
- Accounting Information and Valuation Models
- Relation between Accounting Information and Capital Markets
- Information Disclosure
- Intangible Assets
- Accounting Choice and Earnings Management
- Accounting Information and Corporate Governance
- Financial Analysts and Accounting Information
- Accounting Information Systems and Information Technology
Any other contribution to Financial Accounting research will be also very welcome.
Deadline for submission
The deadline for submission of papers is November 1, 2013 December 5, 2013.
Submission of papers
Papers should be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
To resolve any problem regarding paper submissions, please contact Flora Muiño in the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.